CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, Januari 28, 2009

I am 4 the real ME!!

Salam sejahtera 2 ol my fwenz!

The think is bec0z of my n0t-r0mantic-lyf yet, ada yg jelesh neh?? =p especially 2 chöc addct0r arR,,hahaha. Patut nda jwa...
>>

Soe lh iv i used my words wr0ngly 'b0uT L0ve matter a2 hah.Dats ukan pa2, it's only a phrase, k?.It'snt my tym yet 2 hv those days of feeling2. Ehe.P iv i hv da chANce, i'll take da risk 4 dat sense cHEmistry&& watever heART 2 b sacriFice 4...

But n0w, no can't do lh x) tym ne cukup mampu ja "SYG KWN" 2 u ol~
not a chance p can give da chAnce.

CM lh kmu nda twu, aku ne mudh pudar perasaan a..Pa nya uwg toh ehm antah nda ku twu istilah nya a2 ey.Ehe den mmg nda bleh hrp lh ku ne..Xp

0k, ceta 'bout politics does interest me espcialy iv 07 yg ceta..Huaha. Love particles alum g toh kn mixed ne wit my nerve..Pkanz?? Hoho k yo. 2 ja.Hope u ol phm sl iv kmu nda phm, hw da HeCK yg gender len kn phm. Iv ada wh whoosH, ada j0d0H x =)let dis b cleaR.
><>>it's n0T what it seems***what i can dö is beLieve..
Believe in takdir menanti.
Believe in myself.
Believe in u...& u...& u...
Believe in yg lalu, now&yg dtg.
Believe i can do believe.









.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan