CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ahad, Januari 18, 2009

Why LOOVA?? They are special~


Loova & I are similar because we LOVE each other..but we are also different because of principle of life we stand on.

My most favourite thing to do with Loova is sit by their sides and hear their laugh..

When we are together all we talk about is
love&politics(boys)...=p


The absolute best time I ever had with Loova was
when we all sit down on one bed!(we can get along tell stories,singing++esp during mkn ambuyat a..)


But oh, do I hate thinking about the time
we have stresss and got misunderstood&blaming each other.That was terrible!


The best thing about Loova is we walked together as BestFriends~~

The worst thing about Loova is
HEY! WAIT A MINUTE. NOT A CHANCE. THIS SHOULD NOT BE FILLED BY ANYONE. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS!


The nicest thing Loova ever did for me was
giving me the chance to have their moments..
Gosh, I sure hope Loova remembers all promises&secrets made and shared together.

If I could pick one word to describe our friendship, it would be
RADIANT because Loova has members of vivacious girls~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan