CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, Mac 11, 2009

THE DAY HE CAME BACK!!!

My morning was a definite dull at first acc0mpanied with harsh tones towards my fëllöw friends.Sorry~
You have n0 ideas how hard i was, trying to hide my gröwling sound of my stomach. It made my m0öd integrate, worsing my speech(ada 2 ey pndy penyumphn dh aku a) as we came out of the canteen with empty hands, not to menti0n my null stomach!

Luckily, our bloved 'Mr Mari0' came to join us during our break. All of us miss him A LOT. =p He really gave us the joy in our school's days. What is m0re, he wanted to treat us something..Hehe thanx 2 05's good c0mmunication skill (pndy mujuk urg a esemen) But you know what he insisted to have "Lunch AYAMKU" OMG!! Yeah~

1st, we thought he would just take away our lunch for us but WHAT?? He wanted us to go there! OMG!! .=p
& n0t only that he expected us to WALK there! OMG!! =p
What da heck! Naleh jwa toh! ((This can n0t be true,,our own discipline tcer was tring to traffic us into escaping?!!)) No way~

But nö long after dat, he had changed his mind &thank God, he picked us up fr0m school to Soon Lee...Two of us sat on the passenger's seat n other 4 girls sat behind. I cudn't believe my eyes as we sat at that empty seats of Ayamku restaurant~
&& Hey, why did it seem all the people were staring at us?
Never seen CUTE teens like us elsewhere wearing 'jilbab planet' much?!! Huh, JeALOUS! :p

While that, the 3 guys made their way after 10 minits interval. Haha

Today, lunch was great &delicious!! I pinned myself and ate my lunch quietly. SEDAP~ After filling, we met Fifoh while buying sumting för my beloved Fidi's sisters.. (07, wat debt? I do not understand td a??)

Then, he dropped us near the hostel at 1.15pm. That was LaTe you know~ We felt very energetic after dat lunch but lost s0me of it as we run fr0m coming across that unexpected löng-tailled,bf tö 02 (if u ever remember tr0ops of m0nkeys mngurat 02&04 last years a) haha HE's back oryt..Hahahay

Anyway, our day was never been this happier eventhough lies beneath it that dirty secret. Well, it would b m0st mem0rable iv ol 8 of us join the parade.... Tricky en0ugh, the class ptg was in pain(ahaha few of us ngantuk bna e That include me =p) ahaha

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan