CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, Mac 24, 2009

Whazsup~

Hyo("-)

This lingering doubt in my mind: aku just mikir that iv i ever trlalu milih kwn x slma ne....Misalnya slalu aku ceta sumanya with my 2 bestfren je...Den nda brapa enj0y da m0rning without seeing/txting with them/hearing their voice,?? hemm..Ö mybe,definite myb aku tlmpau mikir x but td jd mikir g tym 06 ckp "serious jwa.." tym awal2 xtra a den bru trasa ada j0y after 03 smpy...Nth ey~

(",)Okey, wat3va da result of my thought ne which is my usual m00d, luv u ol~

N0te:.'lingering'- means lasting a long time (cmbridge dict,pg383)....
Hey2, iv slh btau&ples c0rrect kn ...Ahax

Btw, mana kmu?? It's n0t lyk aku ja yg p0st x...Aha, rindu ku kmu nda dgr any news fr0m youall a...Ur ceta2...Ö new ideas..I n0e that our exam is really uptight dh a,but i lyk to noe wat loova hv to say jwa ..Well, n0t only me x..

Lastly, just wanna say s0ry sl ada aku myakiti ati kmu x g den sory the way i am act to ur rerp0nse ka apa..:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan