CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumaat, Februari 13, 2009

For All My Friends

You've been there through the rough and tough and I've now realized just how much you have all come to me..you're now all a part of me..

Relationships been up and down.. Conversations round and round.. Hitting my head against a wall and you've been there through it all..Not only when I need an ear or to get me through the things I fear,but you change my mood, my day, my night(eseh)..

U turn the dull into the bright..Each and everyone of u havethings that I admire.. I want to be a better person , for all of you inspire the stories, the quirks and embarrasing tales..u make me laugh..if all else fails i dont need to run or hide when i have u all on my side. You may think "does she mean me?" and yes i do for those who see..for all of u are very dear even those that arent so near..u may have only said one word but im sure there's more to be heard..yet so im hearin if u need an ear to get u thru the rough and tough when the world caved in and u have enuf. we wil cry,get angry,live and learn..share dreams and hopes, love and yearn with everyday that passes by..with every star and moonlit sky.. I THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.. for being here to get me through....<3u

P/s: It takes very lil time to turn to the person nex to u and say a 1st hello,introduce urself to them n ask how the day has been ..with this small greeting the workd opens up.. i am usually shy.. so here's to all my friends..taking the first step...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan